Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TIMELINE 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverlady

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: TIMELINE 2014 Reply with quote

TIMELINE 2014.

DATE: 28th August to the 1st September, 2014.

REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 1st JULY, 2014.

CONTACT: You can either look at the Timeline web page or contact me regarding basic info. I can email you the Registration forms if you PM me with a return email address.

LMS ATTENDANCE: If you are planning on going as an LMS member and not as an individual person, can you please PM me. I will still be submitting an attendance form for all LMS members wishing to attend. (required for paperwork and catering.) Thanks.

Cheers, Silverlady.

Last edited by Silverlady on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil, Charlotte and I would love to attend Timeline. Very Happy

"To Preserve A Calm Mind"
Silverlady

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject: Timeline. Reply with quote

Hello Fellow Archers,

if you would like to participate as a guest archer with the White Company at Timeline, can you please PM me ASAP. (so that I can email you the following info.) I will shortly be receiving information on the running of the White Company Archery display and how you may take part in it.

You will need current Insurance (LMS as per ALHF) and you will be under the instruction of the White Company Archery Captain. Bow specifications etc will be in the info email. So as stated above, please PM me if you wish to attend and/or participate in any way.

I really wish I could attend this again this year as I did last year. It was really good fun and a really enjoyable weekend.

Silverlady.
Silverlady

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Final call to members for Timeline, 2014. Reply with quote

Hey Folks,

a final group form for attending members will be submitted on the 31st July. Can you please contact me ASAP if you have not already and are wanting to attend as an LMS Member to Timeline. (this includes if you are wanting to participate in any activities or not.)

All members attending are required to fill out a personal form that you are required to hand in as you enter the castle at the registration table. I have sent these out to those that have so far confirmed to attend.

Any questions or queries, please PM me. Cheers, Silverlady.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: