Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 AGM Results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Meetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: 2007 AGM Results Reply with quote

Leongatha Medieval Society
Annual General Meeting
11th August 2007

Venue: Held at Mr and Mrs Martys house.

Attendees: Len, Dean C, Tristyn, Dean S, Morgan, Lloyd, Melanie, Sherrie, Anthony, Fraser, Nathan.

Motion by Anthony That the committee should now consist of 7 office bearers: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Media Officer, Vintinar and Sergeant of Arms.
Motion seconded by Morgan, voted and passed.

President Report
Len feels the club is going well and has gotten past the initial novelty factor. He thanks Morgan for the great work on the LMS website in the past and indicates the new forum and website is available for all members. He thanks Lloyd for being the Vinitnar and also thanks the new enthusiastic people like the Scotts, Dean, Tristyn and the new younger members. Len then disbands the committee.

New Committee
Dean asks for nominations for a new President. Len nominates Morgan Fisher for the position. Morgan accepts the nomination. There are no other nominees so Morgan is unanimously voted in as the new President of LMS.

Len nominates Damien Noonan for the position of Vice President. Damien is unanimously voted in as the new Vice President of LMS.

Morgan nominates Anthony for the position of Secretary. Anthony is unanimously voted in as the new Secretary of LMS.

Len nominates Dean Collard for the position of Media Officer. Dean is unanimously voted in as the new Media Officer of LMS.

Anthony nominates Len Buckland for the position of Vintinar. Len is unanimously voted in as the new Vintinar of LMS.

Len nominates Fraiser Scott for the position of Treasurer. Fraiser is unanimously voted in as the new Treasurer of LMS.

Len nominates Paul Foster for the position of Sergeant of Arms. Paul is unanimously voted in as the new Sergeant of Arms of LMS.

All committee members are now voted in:
President: Morgan Fisher
Vice President: Damien Noonan
Secretary: Anthony
Treasurer: Fraiser Scott
Media Officer: Dean Collard
Archery Vintinar: Len Buckland
Sergeant of Arms: Paul Foster

Sale Street Parade
The club voted that we would not be able to provide sufficient numbers to attend the parade. Anthony is to write a letter to explain why we are unable to attend.

Club Safety
All club activities are to strictly adhere to the clubs safety policies. This includes sword fighting, archery and any firearms or cannons. During any club activity there has to be a minimum of one safety officer who will be responsible for the safety of all individuals. If a designated safety office is not present then a club member is assigned to fill in for the event. All members must respect and listen to the safety officers decisions and direction.

LMS Commercial
Dean and Tristyn have worked on some ideas for an LMS commercial. Will continue to develop and work on arranging a finalized script and date to film.

Public Entering LMS Tent
Dean indicated that during some events, if the weather was poor, the public were entering our tent to gain shelter. This can not be allowed due to the personal items of the members which are stored in the tent. LMS will correct this by enforcing out of bounds areas for the public.

Regular Committee Meetings
A motion was passed and successfully voted in to schedule regular bi monthly committee meetings. These meetings will occur in the morning of the archery days on Sundays at 10.30am. These meetings will be assumed to occur unless it has been rescheduled, in which case all the committee members will be notified. The first committee meeting using this schedule will occur in September.

Leongatha Medieval Festival
Morgan intends to organize and develop a Leongatha Medieval Festival focused around a Longsword Tournament. It is to be focused on an all round medieval day. The Longsword tournament will either be an arranged crowd pleasing tournament or a competitive tournament. Morgan will give updates and ask for assistance to make this a reality.

Ballarat Medieval Fesitval
LMS has been invited by Historic Events to attend the Ballarat Medieval Festival. LMS voted that we would get feedback from the members as to if we attend for the weekend or one day only. Anthony will get feedback as to the interest from the club and communicate with Historic Events to make the appropriate arrangements.

MMFAT 2007
LMS voted to attend MMFAT 2007 for the Sunday only. Morgan will gather members who can attend and communicate with the MMFAT organizers to arrange for the day. LMS will not attend the feast this year.

Wonthaggi Show
LMS voted to attend the Wonthaggi show this year. Morgan will communicate with the organizers and arrange for members to attend.

LMS Social Events
Anthony highlighted that LMS should arrange for more social events. Anthony will arrange a movie night and a computer game LAN session. Details will be made available on the forum.

End of meeting.

Next meeting scheduled at 10.30am on Sunday the 30th of September.

Last edited by Anthony on Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Polehammer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet another year of doing f%$k all and sounding all important, ya just gotta love it Razz
Silverlady

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: This time next year the challenge is on Poleporkchop!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

This time next year I will challenge you with a flying friutcake if I have too! Such words of encouragement from our Vice President. Who do you follow...Bush?
Anthony
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your just a pretty face in a shitload of armour Damo, thats why we love you Very Happy
Polehammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yep knew it!! you only love me for my good looks!

BUSH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone who can kill that many sacacarens has gotta be good
Silverlady

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I knew where your off button was I'd like to give it a good pokin'.
Polehammer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fluffy duck Poo who-who Oh-o reaming who-who face mother la la son of a Puppy suck on my pus infected winky while i jam it it ya who-who and blow a big winky with dirty Oh-o who-who perfection

this is not directed at anyone just wanna see what swear words i can get through marty's swear inhibitator
Anthony
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol!! We were able to stop most of them Smile
morgan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was me Twisted Evil
Silverlady

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polethingy no need to go overboard with the agrression and personal details of your un-loved winky! doodie, I mean most Doctors bulk bill. Maybe you need to polish your own Longsword and have some quiet time to think before you type. I will find that off button!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Meetings All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: