Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

30th Sep 07 Meeting Notes

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Meetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Anthony
Veteran


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 227
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: 30th Sep 07 Meeting Notes Reply with quote

LMS Committee Meeting
30th September 2007


Attendees: Morgan, Dean, Tristyn, Barb, Melanie, Tegan, Fraser, Damien and Anthony.

Meeting was opened at 11.30am.

Damienís Canon: Congratulations Damien on putting in all the effort to get a public display licence for your canon. A big Hazaa is in order!! Any event which requests the canon be displayed or fired requires specific paperwork to be submitted to LMS no later than a month before the event. Damien will investigate specifically what is required.

Scout Event: We have been invited to attend a Scout event at Lardner Park. Anthony will ask for specific requirements for the event before asking members to commit.

Association Paperwork: Morgan has completed the annual association paperwork which is required by law to be an incorporated organisation. He is to be reimbursed the $40 fee he has personally paid. Fraser will organise the reimbursement. It has become evident that more stringent accounting records are required in the future. Fraser will setup the required paperwork and record keeping making future association renewals easier.

Lady Archery of the year: A unanimous vote decided that LMS will have a lady archer of the year.

Traditional Archery Event: Sunday the 20th of April has been the data decided upon to host the next Victorian Traditional Archery event at Mossvale Park. We will start the discussions on the agenda for the event and brainstorm ideas on the forum.

LMS Archery Day Reschedule: The November interclub archery day will be changed to the 9th of December and it will include our end of year break up celebrations. Further discussions will occur on the forum.

LMS Trailer: A unanimous vote decided that LMS will focus its efforts to fundraise and investigate the acquisition of a club trailer. Morgan suggested a second hand trailer that we renovate and customise for our needs. Further discussion to occur on the forum.

Website Calendar: Anthony is to include a club calendar of events onto the website. He was very apologetic at the lack of website development lately but will pick up his game. A Google calendar will be trailed for effectiveness.

Minibus: Tristyn indicated that the local council has a minibus available to local groups. LMS will investigate the availability and costs involved so as it may be able to be use for future outings or events.

Historic Festival: A unanimous vote decided that LMS would organise and host a historic festival catering for all things history oriented. Further discussion will occur on the forum.

Meeting was closed at 12.30pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Meetings All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group