Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steel Ratings: a definiton.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Arms, Armour & Combat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Steel Ratings: a definiton. Reply with quote

Since there seems to be a bit of dispute on what a steel rating actually is I thought I'd better post this up:

Quote:
Steel ratings
Steel ratings are given to an individual after they have attended enough training sessions and can show enough control over a weapon to use it safely. The granting of a steel rating is controlled by the committee. In order to keep their steel rating, members must attend an L.M.S training session at least once every three months

This is straight out of the LMS combat rules that were approved by the committee last year. As said in another post, If anyone does not have a copy of the LMS combat rules or would like one. please PM or email me and I will gladly email you a copy of them. Or, if you just wanna read them,have a look at the top of this forum Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Arms, Armour & Combat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: