Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Archery Cancellation Reminder. 28th September.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Traditional Archery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverlady

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:07 am    Post subject: Archery Cancellation Reminder. 28th September. Reply with quote

Hey Folks, just a reminder that there is no archery today, 28th September.

Our next meet is the 19th October for our 3D Royal Hunt and then usual archery at the end of October. (Posts of details to come.)

Cheers, Silverlady
Silverlady

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: 3D Royal Hunt 2014 Reply with quote

Hey Folks, our next meet for archery is 19th October being the Royal Hunt at Coal Creek.

Set-up day is 18th Saturday, October and it will be appreciated if all archers of all ages can pitch in. We are aiming to send out an LMS archer per group of archers to the course as the course guide.

Details of time and what to bring will be in Members only in 2 days time. So please have a look-see then and note down details to come along and help your club.

Cheers, Silverlady.
Alex Jones

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This only showed up on the 7th of october for me.
Silverlady

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: yep. Reply with quote

Hey Alex,
I decided to over-ride our lazy Vintenar on the 28th September at 7:07am in the morning after I realised he hadn't reminded archers on the forum at all about the fact that on the day of the 28th September, archery had been cancelled and in fact held already a week earlier.
Then on the 7th October I put a reminder about our next meet being our Royal Hunt. Which is the day you logged on and found it. Which is good.
So please look now in Members Only and I hope you can make it to help out on the Saturday and attend the event on Sunday....the 19th October.
LWT (laughing with tears).
All complaints need to be directed to Rob 0434360899 or you can offer to be his secretary for archery forum posts (with your mum n dad's permission of course).
What is required for this not-even-acknowledged position is:
a Balls-of-steel frame of mind, the patience of a brick (ie never ending) and to be positively more prompt and be on the 8-ball more than he his. Easy-paneasy.
I have full and utter faith that you are eligible and more than competent!
Cool I will even gleefully write you a recommendation... Laughing Wink

Silverlady. EXP: 30/6/2014 Twisted Evil
Robert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember archers, complaining to the vintinar will be meet with a quick and brutal beating as is my right under God, st George, our beloved King and sir William. Should any of you peasant archers feel the need to challenge this authority then i stand ready. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Traditional Archery All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: