Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official LMS 2016/17 Events Calendar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

should Rob pay Silverlady for doing his LMS paperwork?
of course he should
 0%  [ 0 ]
he knows he should
 50%  [ 1 ]
he better.........
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Official LMS 2016/17 Events Calendar. Reply with quote

Do Not Respond to this Post!! All Correspondence can be PM on this forum to Silverlady or you can phone me on 0413111552.

Hey Folks, here is a calendar dateline of events for LMS to attend. Please read through it all and make notes on your home calendar. I will update it as events come to my attention so you will need to check it at least once a month.
I have started emailing/posting these events to members also. So if you aren't on my list please feel free to PM me your details and I will include you. On that note, if you are being emailed and wish not to be, please let me know.

Got wind of an event that isn't featured here? Please let me know and I will put it in. PM/email/phone it to me.

Attendance levels:

Full LMS Event = all members in soft kit unless otherwise specified are required to attend and support your club.

LMS Event = members welcome to attend via the LMS person organising it. These events need to be approved by the Committee prior to the event with 2 weeks notice.

Non LMS Event = members are encouraged to attend as individuals. These events do not cover LMS members with LMS Public Liability Insurance as you will not be representing LMS. If you do not understand this, please contact Barb/ Silverlady or Tristyn.

Ok, now for the important Events and Dates.

January 14th, 2017: 2017 Bass Coast Agricultural Show.
This is a Full LMS attendance event.
Details to come.

14th & 15th January, 2017: Geekfest, Coal Creek 2017.
This is a Non LMS Event. If you would like to be part of the organisation of this event, please contact Coal Creek on your own accord.
Further details to come.
A King or Queen without love deserves no Kingdom. - Laputa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: