Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index LMS Website Leongatha Medieval Society

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LMS/Black Griffins/Warbow/Trad. Archery/Combat promo. film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Southern Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: LMS/Black Griffins/Warbow/Trad. Archery/Combat promo. film Reply with quote

After having viewed the fantastic series of clips Anthony has put with music of the LMS Battle clout event, we are wanting to get more great footage to complete the film.

We are planning to launch it on You-tube and make a promo DvD for new members, display gigs and submitting is to film industry agents in the hope of becoming extras.

There will be footage of archers in both full gear and civvies. 2 possibly 3 versions will be created for different purposes. One of the versions will be with people wearing and using nothing but historical gear.

One of the most important shooting dates tentatively to coincide with the Bg's Trad. clout competition (Sat. Oct 4th) will be Sunday October the 5th. near Geelong.

Over our way there are some absolutely awesome filming sites.

I am putting this up now as we will want as many archers (and fighters) to come for the clout event and for the filming the next day. Altogether we will have up to 20 helms by then and to add them to soft kit with ELBs will be an awesome sight. We will be interspersing combat with fully geared up fighters with archery scenes.

I know October is looking to be a busy month but even if you can only make it on the Sunday for the filming that would be fantastic. so keep that first October weekend free.

This date will be confirmed with a flyer soon.

Wild yet True
The Southern Fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: FINAL REMINDER Reply with quote

Only a week to go to the big filming day. THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT LIKELY TO COME AGAIN IN THIS FORM to get a professional film in some great locations.

If you are a member of LMS/BG's and have expressed a desire to be involved I encourage and urge you to come. 25 members have said they are coming. If we get these numbers the result is going to be really special.

See you all next Sunday at my place in Geelong.

If you are late onto this post don't hesitate to contact me for information or log onto the promo film thread.

Wild yet True
morgan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heaps of new pictures up on the gallery Very Happy
nev

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i get into it?

...nev...

what king H would have said if he'd been a black griffin
The Southern Fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: December Reply with quote

There will be some more film being shot in December at Leongatha when the end of year Christmas stuff is happening. Long say for you though Nev but you might want to come for a holiday maybe.

Wild yet True
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Leongatha Medieval Society Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: